lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

Reading comprehension activity. 1

EL DESARROLLO DE LA ACTIVIDAD DEBE SER ENVIADO AL CORREO: arleseduardo@yahoo.com


Type: Cloze / Gap Fill        TIME: 60 MINUTES.
Level: Beginner
Category: Entertainment
Questions: 10
Instructions: Read through the text below, answer the questions that follow

Choose the correct answers to complete the following short passage.

My name is Brayan. I (1) ___________ a mechanic. I (2) ____________ in Zamorano, Palmira I (3)_____________ a brother and a sister. My sister is a university student. She (4)_____________ medicine. She is going to be a doctor. My brother doesn't want (5) ____________ to university. (6) ____________ he wants to be a mechanic like me. He comes and (7) ____________me in my shop on Sundays. He hasn't finished his education yet. (8) ____________his education, he is thinking of (9) ____________with me. We will (10) ____________the business together.




I.             CHOOSE THE OPTION:  a,b,c or d.

1.     a.  is                     b. are                 c. am                           d. do

2.     a. believe            b.  think             c. arrive                      d. live

3.      a. owns              b. learn              c. have                        d. study

4.      a.  teach             b.  learn             c. studies                    d. uses

5.      a.  go                  b. goes               c. went                       d.  to go

6.      a.  Because        b. Although        c. Behind                   d. During

7.      a. works             b.  helps             c. is angry with          d. shouts at

8.       a.  For                b. Because         c. After                      d. So

9.       a.  works           b. worked           c. to work                  d. working

10.     a. run                b. depart             c.  put                        d. wear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.