viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

The Present Perfect.

 

The present perfect. Review Exercise.

Recuerda que el Present Perfect es un tiempo que se utiliza para hablar de acciones que empezaron en el pasado, y aún se están ejecutando, o para acciones que se acabaron de hacer.

El Present Perfect se forma colocando el pronombre, luego HAVE o HAS, y después el verbo en pasado participio.

I HAVE GONE TO BOGOTA:   YO HE VIAJADO A BOGOTA.

LUISA HAS WATCHED A MOVIE: LUISA HA VISTO UNA PELICULA.

Ejercicio.

1.       Complete la siguiente conversación, escogiendo la opción correcta.

How have you been?

Steven: hello Nikol, how ___________ you ___________?

                                                (have/has)           (are/been)

 

Nikol:  hi steven, I ___________ ____________ great! How about you?

                                 (Has /have)     (am / been)

 

Steven: I am very well, thanks. So tell me, what __________ you _________ lately?

                                                                                      (have/has)           (do/done)

 

Nikol: I _____________       ____________ much, honestly, I have a lot of homework,

             (hasn´t / haven´t)       (done/ do)    

   

            but I  _____________  ___________  kind of lazy. What about you?

                      (have/has)               (was/been)

 

Steven: I ______________   ______________ a lot of stuff, homework, and I have a parttime job.

                 (Have/has)                 (did/done).

 

Nikol: really? Oh I didn’t{t know that. Where do you work?

 

Steven: I work at a bakery in Zamorano.

 

Nikol: so, do you know how to make bread?

Steven: I ___________ ____________ learning how to do it.

                 (have/ has)     (been/ are)

 

Nikol: ok, it has been a pleasure talking to you. I see you around.

Steven: I see you,  take care.

 

 

2.     Utilizando las imágenes de abajo recree la conversación entre Nikol y Steven. Utilice más imágenes si lo cree necesario.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.